Global Academic Research Academic Exchange Quarterly is seeking country editors. Articles originally published in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish... now, English version is published in Academic Exchange Quarterly, AEQ, with author and/or original publisher consent and assistance - under editorial supervision of journal designated Country Editor, also, in Copyright Notice, referred to as English Version Editor.
Each Country Editor must be familiar with academic publications in a particular language and accept responsibility for:
- identifying 2-3 articles, each 2000 - 5000 words in length, suitable for journal's given issue defined by KEYWORD INDEX.
- abridgment permitted so long as the original intent of the article is not changed .
- article selection, translation, format editing, clearance of copyright ought to be completed no later than the end of AEQ issue regular deadline.
- each submitted article is assigned submission # and, for scheduling purposes, is listed in TRACK-YOUR-SUBMISSION.
- each country editor, author and/or original publisher receives a complimentary copy of the published article.
- each editor is listed as Assistant Editor in Editorial Review Board, after first successful publication.
If you want to get involved in editing work, and know another language, this would be a good opportunity. Details on how to apply are at http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/rufen4.htm.